1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
I would like to knock some sense into Eric Dane! How long is it going to take that boy to realize that he can't live without me? I mean, he doesn't actually know
I exist me.... but still, a girl can dream right?
2. What do you think comes after death?
Eternal Life, either in Heaven of Hell. I believe that both places are very real. I also believe that where we go is up to us. We are given a free will to decide to live our life according to GOD's word.
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
The very first book I read was Hop on Pop. The first chapter book I read was Ramona Quimby, Age 8....
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
HEART- an 80's Band.. I cried the entire time. It was to loud and scary for me. I was 10 years old and my brother was 15. My brother was not allowed to go unless he took me. My parents knew I would tell everything... My parents actually drove us to the concert and dropped us off, could you imagine parents doing that now days?? I remember people smoking stuff, screaming the lyrics, and making out all over the place.. I hated it and so did my brother he had to drag me, the ball bag around all night...
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? No, I wouldn't choose a stage name... If I were to become famous, everything would change- so I would like to keep my name for comfort and familiarity... to myself and the ones in my life whom it would effect.
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
The media OVER-TALKS everything.. except the things we really need to know about!!
Right now it is Tiger is in the spotlight...and he is probably on his knees praying that another celebrity messes up soon so that he can get a break from the media...um, not that he really deserves one.. come on??? What makes you think you wouldn't get caught!! Seriously?!!?
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
Sugarland- Because I think Jennifer Nettles has amazing vocals- Kristian Bush- is a fantastic musician and I think they would just be so fun to hang out with... I would be a back up bee booper! ...
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Yes, I live very close to the majority of my family.. My parents live less than a mile from me... I have lived away from my family before and I didn't really like it...I come from a very close knit family and I enjoying spending a lot of time with them. My Mom is one of my best friends!
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
I rang in the New Year with a huge group of family. We ate, played wii, Wa Hoo, and Cranium. Then @ 5 til Midnight.. we turned on the television to watch the ball drop... sad thing is none of us even saw the ball drop..we were to busy trying to figure out what Jennifer Lopez was wearing... Yikes!