Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday!




I did not spend all of Saturday in my PJ's, get up shower, go to a movie, and then come back home and put my pj's back on.



I did not call my friends over to play The New Super Mario Bro's Wii into wee hours of the night... and we certainly are not in our 30's...



I am not stuck on level 6! I am not thinking about calling some kids over to play with us.. just to get past that stinking level...



On Sunday afternoon I did not try to clear off the DVR before American Idol, Greys, and Private Practice start back.. One episode did not turn me into an emotional mess. The thought of that episode did not just bring tears to my eyes as I am writing this... (Private Practice-The House Blew Up, Someone Died, All is Sad-Yeah that one.. : ( )


I am not addicted to Words With Friends on my itouch.


I did not wait until this morning to get my lesson plans together. I am always totally prepared.

My heart did not melt when one of my students told me two days was to long not to see me. Okay- so that was totally me! How sweet is that? I just love my class this yearl. They are so sweet and so eagar to learn.

7 comments:

MS Mom said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm new to this whole deal - I love your layout - so fun! Hopefully I'll figure out some cool things to do the longer I have the blog....:) Hope you have a great week - and beat level 6! :)

Liz said...

Heck yeah! Everybody loves Super Mario Bros! ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is cute!

Liz
http://lovingthismomstuff.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

Ha! I remember sitting playing Super Mario all night when we were in our teens... couldn't imagine having the stamina now in my almost forties... but good for you!

Ada said...

I totally spent my whole day yesterday in my jams. I was sick, that was my excuse. :) Love a good pj day.

Sounds like we like the same tv too. Thanks for reminding me that I get to see McDreamy soon.

Thanks for the comment!!

Stacy aka The Doggy Mama said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Nice to "meet" you!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

My boys could sure help you get past level six...because they did NOT play it all weekend...

Heather Bug said...

SO glad you're blogging again, Becky!! I've missed you!!!