How cute is this? I managed to get her in action.. getting the very last few smudges of pudding off her plate. He Shiny Red hair had a few brown highlights that day.. but she didn't mind. "Mr. Teacher, this pudding tasted better than my Moms." Kids, you gotta love em.. I have to kids that call call me Mr. I have no clue why.. it is to cute though... This little guy just couldn't get enough.. He decided he would just lick his pig clean. To cute.. and to much fun.
6 Random Things about Myself.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1. I love to buy things for people. I love to really think on what someone would like and I try to make it happen. What would make this person smile, What would this person really like, What do they need. I have always been this way. I get great satisfaction knowing that I picked out something someone truly wanted or liked. Every aspect of the gift is thought out even the presentation. I especially like to give gifts for no reason at all.. Just a gift to say, I appreciate you.
2. I am a horrible sick person. I whine like there is no tomorrow. I have no tolerence for runny noses or sore throats. I wrap myself up in my bed and feel sorry for myself all day. It is horrible I know..
3. The smell of rain always makes me think of my first week at Hillsdale FWB College. Everytime, I smell that wet dirt and rain mixed I am transported back in time to that first week of school.. A big rain came and flooded the grassy knoll between the dorms and the library. Everyone was new and trying to make friends. Someone suggested that we run in the rain. We all made are way to the the big puddles on the front lawn jumping and rolling in the rain. I can remember feeling so free and so alive at that time. We were all drenched and covered in mud but no one cared.. We had so much fun that evening. It is a pleasant memory that I will never forget.
4. I am addicted to High School Basketball. I love it. I teach Pre-k at a school in a rural Oklahoma Town, the school is Pre-K - 12th. We are a class A school. Our team has been to State the last few years. We have really great teams, I love to go and support them at every game. Our first game is not until November 6th. It is killing me that it is so long away. The girls and guys on the teams are so sweet too. They really enjoy having loyal fans. I have my class make little gifts for them on game days. I try to come up with fun creative ideas to put on each prize.. The kids in my class love presenting the gifts to them and the big kids love all the attention too. They even stop in the hall to say hi to my little guys and they think that is such a big deal.
5. I love Childrens Books. I go gaa gaa over Scholastic Book Orders. I love the simple stories, the art work, the lessons that books teach. I love sing songy rhymes and colorful illustrations. Some children's books that you must read at once are: Little Miss Spider By David Kirk, Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney, The Quilt Makers Gift by Jeff Brumbeau and Gail De Marcken, and Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon by Patty Lovell and David Catrow.
6. I am having weight loss surgery on Christmas or Spring Break. I hope to journal my journey here on my blog. I have been under a physicans care for the last few months and we have decided this will be the best choice for me.
I was tagged by MRS. DIRNBERGER
In the directions I am prompted to tag 6 more people. I am fairly new around here so if you have been tagged just let me know.. If you opt not to take part that is fine too.. I am just following the rules. I will tag the following:
It's All about Me: Lisa
What Have I done: Lisa
My Journey Toward The Glamorous Life
of a housewife: Whitney
For a fun fall give away - Check Out this site! My Jorney Toward The Glamours Life of a Housewife! I am sending you all here for an extra chance to win. : ] I absolutley love the plates!They are adorable. But don't take my word for it. Check Out Yourself.