1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Hmm, Let Me See. Who should I choose? I love so many blogs and frequent them often.. but if I must choose five.. I will do so.. I will nominate the following ladies...
Megan, from- The Life and Times of Megan: She is a fellow Oklahoman who is just plain fun. From reading her blog, I see that she tends to be a bit accident prone but she always has the best attitude about it. She has also been posting some beautiful wedding pictures. You guys should check out her blog.
Amy, from- In My Life: She always has something excited going on. She cracks me up with her funny pictures and witty blogs. You should really look into her blog.. You never know what you might find. Everything from Aunt Bee to half clothed cooking husbands..
Faith, from- Walk With Me By Faith: I was drawn to her blog first because of her background. I love all things Paris. But as I began reading her post I found she is such a sweet lady. She has been telling the story of her engagement. Like Megan, she has also been showing her wedding pictures. She is also quite talented in making things. I love all things monogrammed.
Valerie, from- Valerie and Chris: Valerie is such a sweetheart. She always leaves the sweetest comments and she is so sincere. Her post are always uplifting. She is also a fellow Oklahoman. And she also shares my love of The SOONERS!
Insight Insantity Imagination: It is so funny I am nominating someone and I don't even know her name.. but I love her blog. She is a funny girl who blogs about her daily life.. We have both been doing some of the same things lately.. tailgate parties and joining a swap!