I decided to take part in wordful Wednesday... Click on the above link to see more wordful Wednesday entries..
I have been tagged by Jaime at Baldwin Bunglow. I'm supposed to state 7 random or weird facts about myself. Oh, Well here goes nothing..
1. I am left handed. I am ambidextrous actually but I do all my writing with my left hand. I do most everything else with my right hand. This is not weird. I know.. but it is random. Right?
2. When I was 9 years old I was almost abducted. My description of the man lead to his arrest. 3 other children were not so lucky.
3. I went to college at Hillsdale FWB College in Moore. A little over 2 hours from my hometown. I loved college life so much. I also loved the freedom of coming and going as I pleased. Don't get me wrong.. I pretty much did this at home to.. but it was different with the parents being that far away..(not really even that far) but in getting to my point.. The second week of November my Mother called me and said, Becky- You have to come home for Thanksgiving!!! Lol- I loved it so much, I hadn't been home since I moved in at the beginning of August.. Now, I see my parents pretty much everyday. I don't even live a mile from them..
4. When I was growing up. I loved to torture my brother who was 5 years older than me. One time just to get out of going to a baseball card show at the mall. I slammed my fingers in the door of the car. Another time, I filled up the bath tub. Took my brothers beloved Mickey Mouse watch, tied a string around it that was connected to a rock and threw it in the tub. I watched it sink to the bottom. That will get him I thought, for not letting me play with him and his friends. Little did I know.. that mom would not believe that our dog did it. Man, my Mom was so smart.
5. I cannot stand seafood! I cannot stand fish. Shrimp. Lobster. Any of it. Eeeww. The very thought of it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Ugh. My favorite seafood is hush puppies. I do love Red Lobster though...
6. I love getting mail. I love writing letters in return. In this day and time. The written letter is nearly extinct. It is quite sad actually. I also love stationary and different types of note cards. I have a drawer full of stationary and cards..When my mom or friends have forgotten to stop by the store to pick up a card.. they always call me asking for them.. Sure, what kind do you need I ask? Happy Birthday. Get Well Soon. Thinking of You. Happy Bar Mitzvah. lol - Well maybe not the last one..7. Tom Cruise was my first crush. I loved him. I even wrote him a poem. For real. I need to find that. I loved his dark hair. I thought his crooked nose gave him character. I didn't care that he was short. I was in love for crying out loud. I seen past his faults. Even now, since my feelings run so deep..lol. I still think he is a cutie. I just wish he hadn't fallen off the deep end.... TOM if you are out there. If you are reading this. Contact Me! Maybe my love for you can bring you to your senses..lol.
My Home - My Life
To the ladies that I have tagged.. Please let me know if you have participated so that I can see your random facts.. If you choose not to participate.. that is fine too.. It is just fun to find out about different bloggers in this way...