I was tagged by HiOhOhio Here are the rules: Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick the Sixth Picture. Pray that you remember the details.
This picture was taken last year. It was when our girls basketball team won the AREA championship. This was a picture of the crowd gathering aound to give high fives and pats on the back. You can see the Coach on the left hand side. He and the team were getting their pictures taken for the newspaper. I am so very excited that Basketball season has rolled around again. It is my favorite.. You all will be seeing many more pictures...
I have been tagged by Lindsey and I am so excited to play this game so thanks for the tag!=)
Four Top Wishes:
1. I wish I didn't have any bills. (don't we all)
2. I wish I was at my goal weight, and I wish that I could stay there..
3. I wish I had a Masters In Education. (I want to go back to school, seriously! I am a nerd.)
4. I wish I owned my own home. I don't like wasting money by being a renter..
Four Places I Want to Travel to:
1. France - I love the sights and sounds of Paris portrayed in movies. I wanna kiss someone in a gondola and near the Eiffel tower.. I want to dine at Le Auberge Quincy off the beaten path near Bastille.
2. Chicago - I want to go to Chicago. It is silly I know.. I have never been. I want to go to Tony and Tina's Wedding. I have always thought that it would be fun. I want to go to the top of the Sears tower and see all of the tourist attractions.. I do not wish to see Oprah though... I am no longer a fan..Ugh.
3. Israel - I would love to go to The Holy Land and walk were Jesus walked...
4. Fiji Islands - I want to lay around the beautiful beaches all day long...
(I guess this is where I should say, I am deathly afraid of air travel so I will probably never go to any of these places.. except Chicago).
Four Careers I Want to be Involved in:
1. Stay at home mom - If I ever get married and have children.. I would like to be a stay at home mom, well at least until my children become school age.. Then I would love to return to the classroom.
2. Student Counselor - I want to work with troubled kids in the school system. I want everyone to have someone rooting for them.. Someone on their side. I wanna be a safe haven for kids who are facing storms in their lives..
3. Photographer - I love taking pictures and I love photo editing.. (I am not good at it.. but I still love it...lol)
4. Event Planner - I love a good party.. How fun to plan them all the time..
Four Things I Would Like God to Say to me at the Gates:
1. "Well done good and faithful servant"
2. "I love you"
3. "Go ahead and ask me all those questions you have"
4. "I have some people I'd like you to meet"
Lindsey- I am sorry. I didn't change one.. I would like to hear all the exact same things.. I hope that you don't think I am to much of a copy cat...
Four People I Tag:
1. Smiling Shelly
2. Insane Mama
3. Dream. Imagine. Live
4. Julie's Junction
Someone presented me with this award about a week or so ago. I so meant to give you a shout out on your blog.. and now I can't find the post where I was told that this award had been presented to me. I know that sounds awful and I am truly sorry. I love love love this award. Please let me know so that I can thank you properly.I tag: Wendy, My Home - My life, Solei, All My Kids, & Sandy Toes,
Naturally Caffeinated Family gave me this award about a week ago. Someone had presented it to me previously as well.. But I love this award. I think it is so very cute.. Thank You So Much for loving my blog. I love yours too.I tag: In My Life, Sondre Lyn, Livin & Lovin, Rebecca Jo, & Indefinately definitely
Ruby Red Slippers gave me this award and I love it so much. It is so pretty. Thank you so very much for this tag. I too am a reader.. there is nothing like getting lost in a good book.Here are the rules: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to do the following: Open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!
That sounded like surrender, like giving up. But who was Caleb fooling? Marriage wasn't a game, some contest in which all the spoils went to the victor. This was supposed to be a joint venture, right? A partnership. And his partner wanted nothing to do with him.
Fireproof, written by Eric Wilson. My friend bought this book for me during my birthday week. The following day we went to the movies to see it. I loved it. I am just now reading the book, I am sure it is spectacular as well.
Mom In A Fish Bowl
Make Mine a Mojito
Learning To Be A Wife
Matters of The Heart
Straight To Your Hart
Matters of the Heart presented me with this award and I love it. Thank you so so so very much.
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? Yes! I have known the majority of my closest friends since I was in 4th grade. I make new friends where ever I go but my core group of friends I have know forever and I find comfort in that. They are so near and dear to my heart. My family that I have chosen for myself.
2. What do you value most about your friends. I value their opinions even if they are different from mine. I value their faith in God. I value their families as if they were my own. I value the trust that we have with each other and I value their loyalty to me.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends. Road Trips for sure. My friends and I go on vacation together. Road trips. Shopping Trips. Church Trips. There is nothing better than the open road, the windows rolled down ( I hate the windows rolled down, it just looked good lol), and a good friend beside you (getting you lost).
Pooba Congratulations. You won the Pay It Forward Prize. Please email your mailing information and I will get the prize to you asap. Don't forget to pay it forward! : )
Random Number GeneratorThis page simply picks a random number, within a range you specify.
For example, to pick a number between 1 and 100, set the Lowest Number to be 1, and the Highest Number to be 100.
Then click on Pick a Number to pick the number. That's it. Have fun!
If you found this useful, consider visiting the main Violet Cottage website. Thanks for visiting!
The randomly picked number is: 17